maandag 12 september 2011

Ifra Lahell

Kleur, zwart/wit contrasten, beton, hout, design en brocante, het huis van Ifra Lahell heeft het allemaal. En hoe vaker ik dat behang van Cole & Son tegenkom, des te meer ik ervan overtuigd raak dat ik daar toch echt een keer een muur mee wil beplakken.

Color, black and white, concrete, wood, design and brocante, Ifra Lahell's home has it all. And the more I spy that wallpaper by Cole & Son, the more I am convinced I should stick it to a wall in my home some time.






4 opmerkingen:

  1. Elsker Ifra Lahell...
    Nydelig interiør, nydelige farger og nydelig
    hjem :)
    Klem May Helen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love when people use an ordinary stuffs but become very inspiring display. Like the cupcake liner above :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i am in love with that beautiful blue rug in the first pic. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous! I think I suddenly stopped getting your e-mail updates, but I don't know why?? I really look forward to seeing what you post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...